End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement Terms & Conditions
Date: 6 February 2023
Please review these End User License Agreement Terms (“Terms”) carefully, as they set forth the legally binding terms and conditions that govern your use of the Platform located at www.cyberstrategyinstitute.com/ (“Platform”), access to the Platform-hosted user interface located at https://app.cyberstrategyinstitute.com (the “App”) (together the “Platform”) as well as any other integrated third party software, applications or content, trademarks, software code, and other intellectual property, displayed on the Platform. These Terms cover your rights and obligations, as well as disclaimers and limitations of legal liability, relating to your use of, and access to, the Platform.
The Platform (“Cyber Strategy Institute,”) is the recipient of a distribution license from Cyber Strategy Institute Inc. (“Company,” “us,” “our,” and “we”). All intellectual property rights, the subject of any License or these Terms, are the property of the Company, or its novated or assigned Affiliates, which may include shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives, suppliers, and contractors (“Affiliates”).
By using this Platform, you agree to these Terms.
- The Platform
- Non-Custodial Platform
Cyber Strategy Institute is a non-custodial, peer-to-peer platform that allows users to automate decentralized finance (“Defi”) trades by utilizing Cyber Strategy Institute’s algorithms and customizing parameters (collectively, the “Platform”). Cyber Strategy Institute cannot take custody of digital assets traded on the Platform. Rather, when you deposit digital assets into an account in any smart contract on Cyber Strategy Institute, you retain control over those digital assets at all times. The private key associated with the address from which you transfer digital assets is the only private key that can control the digital assets you transfer on smart contracts. In some cases, you may withdraw digital assets from smart contracts on Cyber Strategy Institute only to an address from which you deposited the digital assets.
- Wallet Requirements
- To use certain features of the Platform, you must connect an Ethereum wallet to the App (“Wallet”). You represent and warrant that you are the exclusive owner and controller of the Wallet. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any financial information related to your Wallet.
- You may sign out of the Platform by disconnecting your Wallet from the App at any time, for any reason. You can do this by going onto the App, clicking “Connect to a wallet” and “Disconnect”.
- Pre-Conditions to Use
As a pre-condition to accessing or using the Platform, you represent and warrant to Cyber Strategy Institute the following:
- if you are entering into these Terms as an individual, then you are at least 18 years old or of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside and you have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms and be bound by them;
- if you are entering into these Terms as an entity, then you must have the legal authority to accept these Terms on that entity’s behalf, in which case “you” (except as used in this paragraph) will mean that entity; ‘
- you are the exclusive beneficial and/or legal owner of any digital asset used or to be used for the purchase or sale of any digital asset on the Platform;
- you are not a resident, national, or agent of Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Burundi, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire, Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Magnitsky, Mali, Morocco, Nepal, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, the United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe or any other country to which the United States, the United Kingdom or the European Union embargoes goods or imposes similar sanctions (collectively, “Restricted Territories”);
- you have not been identified as a Specially Designated National or placed on any sanctions list by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, the U.S. Commerce Department, or the U.S. Department of State (collectively, “Sanctions Lists Persons”); and you will not use the Platform to conduct any illegal or illicit activity;
- you are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country;
- you do not intend to transact with any Restricted Person or Sanctions List Person;
- you do not, and will not, use VPN software or any other privacy or anonymization tools or techniques to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any restrictions that apply to the Platform; and
- your access to the Platform is not:
- contributing to, or facilitating, any illegal activity; and/or
- otherwise prohibited by, violate, or assist you to violate, any domestic or foreign law, rule, statute, regulation, by-law, order, protocol, code, decree, or another directive, requirement, or guideline, published or in force that applies to or is otherwise intended to govern or regulate any person, property, transaction, activity, event or other matter, including any rule, order, judgment, directive or other requirement or guideline issued by any domestic or foreign federal, provincial or state, municipal, local or other governmental, regulatory, judicial or administrative authority having jurisdiction over Cyber Strategy Institute, you, the Platform, or as otherwise duly enacted, enforceable by law, the common law or equity (collectively, “Applicable Laws”).
As a pre-condition to accessing or using the Platform, you acknowledge, understand, and agree to the following:
- from time to time, any part of the Platform may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation:
- equipment malfunctions;
- periodic maintenance procedures or repairs that Cyber Strategy Institute or any of its suppliers or contractors may undertake from time to time;
- causes beyond anyone’s control or that could not reasonably foreseen;
- disruptions and temporary or permanent unavailability of underlying blockchain infrastructure; and/or
- unavailability of third-party service providers or external partners for any reason;
- the Platform may be disabled at any time, in any way, without cause, notice and/or penalty;
- your access to the Platform may be modified, suspended or cancelled at any time, in any way, without cause, notice and/or penalty;
- you are personally responsible for any and all damages that may follow in the event the Platform is disabled or your access is modified, suspended or cancelled;
- the Platform may evolve, which means Cyber Strategy Institute may apply changes, replace, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) any part of the Platform at any time without notice or penalty;
- the pricing information provided on the Platform does not represent an offer or advice outside of these Terms;
- Cyber Strategy Institute does not act as an agent for you or any other user of the Platform;
- you are solely responsible for your use of the Platform, including all of your transfers of digital assets and self-custody;
- to the fullest not prohibited by Applicable Law, Cyber Strategy Institute and the Company owe no fiduciary duties or liabilities to you or any other party, and that to the extent any such duties or liabilities may exist at law or in equity, you hereby irrevocably disclaim, waive, and eliminate those duties and liabilities;
- you are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes applicable to your use of the Platform; and
- the Company has no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any digital assets that you may transfer to or from a third party, and is not responsible for ensuring that an entity with whom you transact completes the transaction or is authorized to do so, and if you experience a problem with any transactions in digital assets using the Platform, then you bear the entire risk.
As a pre-condition to accessing or using the Platform, you covenant to Cyber Strategy Institute the following:
- in connection with using the Platform, you only will transfer legally-obtained digital assets that belong to you;
- you will obey all Applicable Laws in connection with using the Platform, and you will not use the Platform if the laws of your country, or any other Applicable Law, prohibit you from doing so;
- any digital assets you use in connection with the Platform are either owned by you or you are validly authorized to carry out actions using such digital assets; and
- in addition to complying with all restrictions, prohibitions, and other provisions of these Terms, you will maintain the security and confidentiality of your private keys associated with your public Ethereum address.
Each user that leverages a decentralized platform must pay a flat fee based on that products fee based on each trade that takes place on the Platform (“Fee”). These fees may vary based on possible discounts.
- Fee Calculations
For each trade, the Platform will determine the cryptocurrency pair with the highest liquidity and denominate the fee in that currency.
- Exchange Rate
The exchange rate and liquidity level will be calculated using 0x DEX Aggregator and CoinGecko, however this may change in the future.
- Additional Native Token Fees
In connection with your use of the Platform, you are required to pay all fees necessary for interacting with any Decentralized Ledger Technologies (DLT) solution, including any associated technologies (including services layers, dapps, interoperable chains, wallets), and more, including “gas” fees, as well as all other fees reflected on the Platform. The value of the gas fee changes, often unpredictably, and is entirely outside of the control of Cyber Strategy Institute.
- Fee Reporting Margin of Error
Although fee information is provided based on information available, you acknowledge that this information may vary from the actual fees paid to use the Platform and process transactions on Ethereum and other L1 ledgers and L2 dapps. For instance, Ethereum (ETH) gas fees do fluctuate by the second, and invariably there is likely to be a margin of error between actual fees and represented fees, which you acknowledge, and for which you hold harmless the Platform, the Company and its Affiliates.
- Irreversibility of Transactions
You acknowledge that under no circumstances will a transaction be invalidated, revocable, retractable, or otherwise unenforceable on the basis that the gas fee for the given transaction was unknown, too high, or otherwise unacceptable to a user.
- Fees Non-Refundable
You acknowledge and agree that all gas and transactions fees are non-refundable under all circumstances.
- No Professional Advice or Fiduciary Duties
- Informational Purposes Only
All information provided in connection with your access and use of the Platform is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice.
- Reliance on Information
You should not take, or refrain from taking, any action based on any information contained on the Platform or any other information that are made available at any time, including, without limitation, blog posts, articles, links to third-party content, discord content, news feeds, tutorials, tweets, and videos.
- Obtain Independent Advice
Before you make any financial, legal, or other decisions involving the Platform, you should seek independent professional advice from an individual who is licensed and qualified in the area for which such advice would be appropriate.
- No Fiduciary Duties
These Terms do not create or impose any fiduciary duties on the Company or Affiliates.
- Entirety of Obligations
You further agree that the only duties and obligations that are owed to you are those set out expressly in these Terms.
- Prohibited Activities
- Prohibited Uses
You may not use the Platform to engage in the categories of activity set forth below (“Prohibited Uses”). The specific activities set forth below are representative, but not exhaustive, of Prohibited Uses. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of the Platform involves a Prohibited Use or have other questions about how these requirements apply to you, contact [email protected].
By using the Platform, you undertake that you will not use the Platform to do any of the following:
- violate any Applicable Laws including, without limitation, any relevant and applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws and sanctions programs, such as, without limitation, the Bank Secrecy Act and the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Controls;
- engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under Applicable Law, including but not limited to use of Cyber Strategy Institute’s intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of Cyber Strategy Institute’s trade marks, without express consent from Cyber Strategy Institute or in a manner that otherwise harms Cyber Strategy Institute; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with Cyber Strategy Institute;
- use the Platform in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Platform, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Platform in any manner;
- circumvent any content-filtering techniques, security measures or access controls that Cyber Strategy Institute employs on the Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of a VPN;
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us, to access the Platform or to extract data, or introduce any malware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, drop-dead device, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful material into the Platform;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information while using the Platform or engage in activity that operates to defraud Cyber Strategy Institute, other users of the Platform, or any other person;
- use or access the Platform to transmit or exchange digital assets that are the direct or indirect proceeds of any criminal or fraudulent activity, including, without limitation, terrorism or tax evasion;
- use the Platform in any way that is, in the Company’s sole discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, stalking, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive, or otherwise objectionable or likely or intended to incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage hate, racial intolerance, or violent acts against others;
- use the Platform from a jurisdiction that the Company has determined, in its sole discretion, determined is a jurisdiction where the use of the Platform is prohibited;
- harass, abuse, or harm of another person or entity, including Cyber Strategy Institute’s employees and product-providers;
- impersonate another user of the Platform or otherwise misrepresent yourself; or
- encourage, induce or assist any third party, or yourself attempt, to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section or any other provision of these Terms.
- End User License
- Grant of License
Subject to these Terms, Cyber Strategy Institute grants users, who comply with these terms, a revokable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited, single-use license to use and access the Platform for your own personal and noncommercial use.
- License Limitations
The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Platform, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Platform;
- you shall not (directly or indirectly) modify, decipher, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Platform;
- you shall not access the Platform in order to build a similar or competitive Platform, product, or service;
- translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Platform;
- rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- frame or mirror any part of the Platform without Cyber Strategy Institute’s express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Platform content;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, harvest, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Platform or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform without Cyber Strategy Institute’s express prior written consent; and
(i) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Platform may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Platform shall be subject to these Terms.
- Revocation or Change to License
- Cyber Strategy Institute reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue your license to use the Platform (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Cyber Strategy Institute will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Platform, or any part thereof.
- The Platform, from time to time, with or without prior notice to you, may be modified, suspended or disabled (temporarily or permanently), in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever. Accordingly, your License may from time to time, with or without prior notice to you, be modified, suspended or disabled (temporarily or permanently), in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, without notice or penalty.
- Upon termination of your access, your right to use the Platform will immediately cease. The Company will not be liable for any losses suffered by you resulting from any modification to the Platform or from any modification, suspension, or termination, for any reason, of your access to all or any portion of the Platform.
- Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use or access the Platform. Your rights to use or access the Platform may be suspended or terminated at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Platform in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your right to access and use the Platform will terminate immediately. The following sections of these Terms will survive any termination of your access to the Platform, regardless of the reasons for its expiration or termination, in addition to any other provision which by law or by its nature should survive: Sections 6 through 17.
- License Limited
You acknowledge and agree that the grant of a License is limited to a grant of access to use the Platform and does not include warranties about the activities on the Platform, or grant you an entitlement to support or maintenance in connection with your use of the Platform. To the extent permitted by law, access to the Platform is provided on an ‘as is’ basis only.
- Intellectual Property Rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means the exclusive rights held by the owner of a copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, including
- the rights to copy, publicly perform, public display, distribute, adapt, translate, modify and create derivative works of copyrighted subject matter;
- the right to exclude another from using, making, having made, selling, offering to sell, and importing patented subject matter and from practicing patented methods,
- the rights to use and display any marks in association with businesses, products as an indication of ownership, origin, affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; and
- the rights to apply for any of the foregoing rights, and all rights in those applications. Intellectual Property Rights also include any and all rights associated with particular information that are granted by law and that give the owner, independent of contract, exclusive authority to control use or disclosure of the information, including enforceable privacy rights and any rights in databases recognized by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights Ownership
You agree and acknowledge that the Company owns all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary interests that are embodied in, or created from or in connection with, the Platform. All the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Platform and its content are owned by the Company and its Affiliates (by novation or assignment at the Company’s election, without requiring notice). Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Platform) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in these Terms. The Company (and its Affiliates where applicable) reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that you will not commercialize any creations derived from the Platform without the Company’s express written consent.
- You acknowledge the Company as the owner of the Platform, and Cyber Strategy Institute to be the distributor of the Platform: Provision of the Platform is that any product, data-set or derivative works that you use, copy, modify or distribute must expressly acknowledge the Company’s rights, in a reasonably prominent manner (by displaying of the Company’s logo or other appropriate attribution as provided by us from time to time), as the source and Intellectual Property Rights owner of the Platform (as updated from time to time).
You agree to not, (and not permit any of your representatives, employees, contractors or other persons or entities that you provide access to the Bundled Solution to):
- resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise provide access to the Platform to any third party or use or access the Platform outside the scope of the License granted;
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Platform; and/or
- use the trademarks, trade names, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with the Bundled Solution for any purpose without our express written consent.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company against any damages, losses, claims or judgments suffered by the Company arising out of any violation of this Clause 7 or any claims by a third party of a breach of any Intellectual Property Rights of such third party.
You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use or copying of the Platform may cause the Company serious financial loss. Accordingly, in the event of any unauthorized use or copying of the Platform by you, you agree that we shall have the right to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief, without the need to give notice or security for costs.
- Third Party Links
- Links to Third Party Sites and Applications
The Platform may provide links to other internet or accessible Platforms, applications, or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and/or Affiliates are not responsible for the availability of such external Platforms, applications or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Platforms or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Cyber Strategy Institute shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or offerings available on or through any such Platform or resource.
- User-Generated Content
- UGC Terms
Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company, and/or its Affiliates may, in its sole discretion, permit or allow you and others, including other users, third parties, advertisers, and other businesses or partners who use the Platform (including its tools and social media channels), from time to time to create, submit, upload, publish, email, send messages, or otherwise make available textual, audio, or visual content and information, including commentary, reviews, and feedback related to the Platform, initiation of support requests, communication, and submission of entries for competitions and promotions (“User Generated Content”, or “UGC“) to Cyber Strategy Institute or Users. By accessing or using the Platform to provide UGC, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these UGC Terms. These Terms may also be subject to other agreements you have with Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable) and/or applicable terms.
- The Provider’s Role Regarding User Generated Content
You acknowledge that Cyber Strategy Institute is a license distributer and not a publisher of UGC; nonetheless, Cyber Strategy Institute may, but shall not be obligated to, review or monitor UGC and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to display, remove, edit, or disable UGC for any reason, including if it determines that UGC may negatively affect users or that UGC violates these Terms and/or community guidelines, the terms of any other agreement either located on the Platform website or that you have with Cyber Strategy Institute, any UGC or other content creation guidelines and/or policies that may be provided to you by Cyber Strategy Institute from time to time, or applicable codes, laws, legislation, licenses, orders (including court orders), ordinances, rules, regulations, or any other requirement imposed by a government authority. Cyber Strategy Institute does not endorse or approve any UGC available on the Platform. It has the right to display any UGC submitted by You on its Platform(s) in accordance with these Terms and shall have the right to combine such UGC with any UGC created by other Users, as well as any content created by Cyber Strategy Institute itself.
- License to UGC
UGC remains your property; however, you grant Cyber Strategy Institute and the Company a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licenseable, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such UGC in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Platform, and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- UGC Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all UGC or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable) the license to the UGC as set forth above;
- neither the UGC, nor your submission, uploading, publishing, emailing, messaging, or otherwise making available of such UGC, nor Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable)’s use of the UGC as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable applicable codes, laws, legislation, licenses, orders (including court orders), ordinances, rules, regulations, or any other requirement imposed by a government authority; and
- you assume all risks (including accuracy and reliability) associated with the content and shall not imply in any UGC that the content is endorsed or verified by Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable).
- When providing UGC or otherwise using the Platform, you agree that you will not:
- Do or allow to be done, anything which will or is reasonably likely to adversely affect the Platform or Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable).
- Use the Platform to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, for example using vulgar or harassing language, using hate speech, being abusive, or spamming, to any party using the Platform.
- Contribute UGC that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, invasive of another’s privacy, inaccurate, or otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Provide content that you don’t have permission to freely distribute, including the personal information of another person.
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, incorporate into advertisements, or in any way use another User’s UGC, except as expressly authorized by Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable) or the owner of the UGC.
- Impersonate another person or falsely claim or imply that you are an Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable) employee, or Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable) representative, or that you use with Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable).
- Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else using the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automated device or process to access the Platform for any purpose or copy any material from the Platform.
- Attempt to use the Products on or through any platform that is not controlled or authorized by Cyber Strategy Institute.
- Promote a business, other commercial venture, trading platform, or otherwise use the Platform for commercial purposes, except in connection with your account with Cyber Strategy Institute in accordance with your agreement, these Terms, and/or Merchant online terms and conditions.
- Promote or encourage any prohibited activity described above; and/or
- Violate the UGC Community Guidelines.
- UGC Community Guidelines
UGC Community Guidelines will be updated from time to time, but will include, at a minimum the following requirements. You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity;
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups;
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person;
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights;.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives;
- Violating the privacy of any third person;
- False information and features.
- Violation of UGC Terms
If you or someone using your account with Cyber Strategy Institute violates these Terms or fails to remedy a violation after a warning, Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable) may take action against you, including revoking access to the Platform, or terminating your account. In case of severe violations, Cyber Strategy Institute may take these actions without issuing a prior warning. When appropriate, Cyber Strategy Institute will notify you of the action it will take in response to violations of these rules or breach of these Terms.
- UGC Indemnities
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates as applicable), its Affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, against all claims, damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable outside attorney fees) with respect to any third-party claim(s) arising out of or related to the UGC. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your account or this Agreement.
- Personal Data
- Consent to Access, Process and Store Personal Data
You consent to the access, processing and retention/storage of Personal Data you provide to us when accessing the Platform. This consent is not related to, and does not affect, any rights or obligations to you in accordance with data protection laws, privacy laws, and regulations.
- Withdrawal of Consent
You can withdraw your consent in writing to [email protected].
However, your Personal Data may be retained and processed for other purposes.
- Risks, Disclaimers & Exclusions
- Inherent Risks of Cryptographic Technologies
By accessing or using the Platform in any way, you represent and warrant that you understand the inherent risks associated with cryptographic systems and blockchain-based networks; digital assets, including the usage and intricacies of native digital assets, like ether (ETH); smart contract-based tokens, such as those that follow the Ethereum Token Standard; and systems that interact with blockchain-based networks. Cyber Strategy Institute does not own or control any of the underlying software through which blockchain networks are formed. In general, the software underlying blockchain networks, including the Ethereum or other blockchains, is open source, such that anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute it.
- Blockchain Networks Use Public/Private Key Cryptography
You alone are responsible for securing your private key(s). The Company does not have access to your private key(s). Losing control of your private key(s) will permanently and irreversibly deny you access to digital assets on the Ethereum blockchain or other distributed ledger network. Neither Cyber Strategy Institute nor any other person or entity will be able to retrieve or protect your digital assets. If your private key(s) are lost, then you will not be able to transfer your digital assets to any other blockchain address or wallet. If this occurs, then you will not be able to realize any value or utility from the digital assets that you may hold.
- Regulatory Risks
Digital assets currently face an uncertain regulatory landscape in the United States and many foreign jurisdictions. In the U.S., digital assets are subject to varying levels of federal regulatory oversight and may be regulated by one or more state regulatory bodies. In addition, many digital asset derivatives are regulated by the CFTC, and the SEC has cautioned that many initial coin offerings are likely to fall within the definition of a security and subject to U.S. securities laws. One or more jurisdictions may, in the future, adopt laws, regulations or directives that affect digital asset networks and their users. Such laws, regulations or directives may impact the price of digital assets and their acceptance by users, merchants and providers.
The Platform and your digital assets could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or regulatory actions, which could impede or limit the ability of Cyber Strategy Institute to continue to make available any portion(s) of the Platform which rely on any Cyber Strategy Institute proprietary software and, thus, could impede or limit your ability to access or use the Platform.
- Quantum Computing Risks
You acknowledge and understand that cryptography is a progressing field with advances in code cracking or other technical advancements, such as the development of quantum computers, which may present risks to digital assets and the Platform and could result in the theft or loss of your digital assets. To the extent possible, Cyber Strategy Institute intends to update the smart contracts related to the Platform to account for any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional security measures necessary to address risks presented from technological advancements.
- Platform Freezing
The Platform may also be frozen in the event of a critical security problem, but this does not guarantee or otherwise ensure full security of the Platform.
- Blockchain Development
You understand that blockchains remain under development, which creates technological and security risks when using the Platform in addition to uncertainty relating to digital assets and transactions therein. You acknowledge that the cost of transacting on blockchains, including the Ethereum blockchain, is variable and may increase at any time causing impact to any activities taking place on the Ethereum blockchain, for instance, which may result in price fluctuations or increased costs when using the Platform.
- Platform Development
You understand that the Platform remains under development, which creates technological, trading, and other risks when using or accessing the Platform. These risks include, among others, delays in trades, withdrawals, and deposits resulting from the servers of Cyber Strategy Institute being offline; or an incorrect display of information on the Platform in the case of server errors. You acknowledge that these risks may have a material impact on your transactions using the Platform, which may result in, among other things, failing to fulfill transactions at your desired price or at all.
You acknowledge that the Platform is subject to flaws and that you are solely responsible for evaluating any code provided by the Platform. This warning and others Cyber Strategy Institute provides in these Terms in no way evidence or represent an on-going duty to alert you to all of the potential risks of using or accessing the Platform.
- Accuracy of Information
Despite best efforts, the information on the Platform may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. No representations are made as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on the Platform. The Platform and other information available when using the Platform may not always be entirely accurate, complete, or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. To ensure information is as accurate as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including, without limitation, information regarding applicable policies. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Platform are your sole responsibility. No representation is made as to the accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for any particular purpose of any pricing information distributed via the Platform. Prices and pricing information may be higher or lower than prices available on platforms providing similar offerings.
- Background Technical Knowledge Presumed
Any use or interaction with the Platform requires a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer science to appreciate the inherent risks, including those listed above. You represent and warrant that you possess relevant knowledge and skills. Any reference to a type of digital asset on the Platform does not indicate approval or disapproval of the technology on which the digital asset relies and should not be used as a substitute for your understanding of the risks specific to each type of digital asset.
- Irreversibility of Transactions
- Transactions entered into in connection with the Platform are irreversible, final and there are no refunds. You acknowledge and agree that you will access and use the Platform at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading digital assets can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.
- By using or accessing the Platform, you represent and warrant that you have been, are, and will be solely responsible for making your independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of a given transaction and the underlying digital assets. You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, professional advice, and experience to make your evaluation of the merits and risks of any transaction conducted in connection with the Platform or any digital asset. You accept all consequences of using the Platform, including the risk that you may lose access to your digital assets indefinitely.
- All transaction decisions are made solely by you. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, the Company is not responsible whatsoever for, and will in no circumstances be liable to you in connection with, your use of the Platform, in particular for performing digital asset transactions.
- No Securities or Commodities Offerings
Cyber Strategy Institute, nor the Company or its Affiliates, do not operate a digital asset or derivatives exchange platform or offer trade execution or clearing services and, therefore, has no oversight, involvement, or control concerning your transactions using the Platform. All transactions between users of open-source software initially developed by Cyber Strategy Institute are executed peer-to-peer directly between the users’ Ethereum addresses through a smart contract. You are responsible for complying with all Applicable Laws that govern your use of the Platform, including, but not limited to, the Commodity Exchange Act and the regulations promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”), the federal securities laws and the regulations promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and all foreign Applicable Laws.
- Cyber Strategy Institute is an Unregistered and Unlicensed Entity
You understand that Cyber Strategy Institute is not registered or licensed by the CFTC, SEC, or any financial regulatory authority. No financial regulatory authority has reviewed or approved the use of the open-source software. The Platform and the open-source software initially developed by Cyber Strategy Institute do not constitute advice or a recommendation concerning any commodity, security, or other digital asset or instrument. Cyber Strategy Institute is not acting as an investment adviser or commodity trading adviser to any person or entity, nor is it registered with the SEC as either a broker-dealer or investment adviser.
Cyber Strategy Institute does not own or control the underlying code and protocols that are used in connection with the Platform. In general, the underlying protocols are opensource and anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute them. Cyber Strategy Institute is not responsible for the operation of the underlying protocols, and Cyber Strategy Institute makes no guarantee of their functionality, security, or availability.
- Peer to Peer Exchanges
Cyber Strategy Institute shall not be responsible in any way for any transactions you enter into with other users. You agree that Cyber Strategy Institute will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as the result of any interactions between you and other users.
- Data Leaks and Hacks
You acknowledge that your data on the Platform may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by denial-of service attacks, software failures, viruses or other technologically harmful materials (including those which may infect your computer equipment), protocol changes by third-party providers, internet outages, force majeure events or other disasters, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside the control of Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company or any Affiliates.
Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and its Affiliates will have no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay in performance of the Platform, or any loss or damage that you may incur, due to any circumstance or event beyond their control, including without limitation any flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction.
- As-Is Basis of Platform
The Platform is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company, and its Affiliates) expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement.
Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and its Affiliates) make no warranty that the platform will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
If Applicable Law requires any warranties with respect to the Platform, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
You are responsible to seek advice on your tax liabilities and to comply with all tax laws that govern your conduct. Neither the Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company or its Affiliates is responsible for your tax liabilities.
- No Endorsement
Cyber Strategy Institute (including the Company and Affiliates) does not endorse any third party or peer-to-peer transactions and shall not be responsible in any way for any transactions you enter into with other users. You agree that Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company and Affiliates) will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as the result of any interactions between you and other users.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Lawful Compliance
The Company must comply with Applicable Law, which may require the Company to, upon request by government agencies, take certain actions or provide information, which may not be in your best interests.
- User Acceptance and Waiver
By accessing or using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree:
- that Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and their Affiliates are not responsible for the operation of the software and networks underlying the Platform;
- that, to the extent permitted by law, there exists no guarantee of the functionality, security, or availability of that software and networks;
- that the underlying networks are subject to sudden changes in operating rules, such as those commonly referred to as “forks,” which may materially affect the Platform;
- that Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and their Affiliates, will have no responsibility or liability for, the risks set forth in this clause 11; and
- to irrevocably waive, release and discharge all claims, whether known or unknown to you, against Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company, its Affiliates for any of the risks set forth in this clause 11; and
- The risk exclusions and disclaimer contained herein may not apply if and to the extent such warranties cannot be excluded or limited under the Applicable Law of the governing jurisdiction.
- Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company or its Affiliates) be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits, lost data, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or inability to use, the platform, even if Cyber Strategy Institute has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the platform is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
- Consequential Damages
To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action), will at all times be limited to a maximum of fifty US dollars (USD $50). The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit.
- Conflict of Laws
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Grant of Indemnities
You agree to defend, grant an irrevocable indemnity, and to hold harmless, Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and its Affiliates, and their respective stockholders, members, directors, officers, managers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers, and contractors (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from any claim, demand, lawsuit, action, proceeding, investigation, liability, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to:
- your use of, or conduct in connection with, the Platform;
- digital assets associated with your address/s;
- any feedback or user content you provide to Cyber Strategy Institute, if any, concerning the Platform;
- your violation of these Terms; or
- your infringement or misappropriation of the rights of any other person or entity. If you are obligated to indemnify any of the Indemnified Parties (or, at its discretion, the applicable Indemnified Party) will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether Cyber Strategy Institute wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms, and you agree to corporate with Cyber Strategy Institute in the defense.
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
Under this provision, you agree to a mandatory binding arbitration and a class action waiver.
- Applicability of Arbitration
All claims and disputes (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as set forth below) between Cyber Strategy Institute and any user that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and Cyber Strategy Institute, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of products provided under the Terms.
- Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution
Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. Each party hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to service of process through personal service at their corporate headquarters, registered address, or primary address (for individuals or sole proprietors). Nothing in these Terms will affect the right of any party to serve process in any other manner permitted by Law. After the Notice is received, you and Cyber Strategy Institute may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally.
If you and Cyber Strategy Institute do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award, if any, to which either party is entitled.
- Arbitration Rules
Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider.
The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of the arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms.
The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Arbitration Rules”) governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator.
Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief.
For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within 100 miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States, and unless the parties agree otherwise. If you reside outside of the U.S., the arbitrator shall give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time and place of any oral hearings.
Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offer that Cyber Strategy Institute (the Company or its Affiliates ) made to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, Cyber Strategy Institute will pay you the greater of the award or $2,500.00. Each party shall bear its own costs (including attorney’s fees) and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider.
- Additional Rules for Online Arbitration.
If online arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
- Time Limits
If you, Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company or any Affiliate, pursue arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations (i.e., the legal deadline for filing a claim) and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
- Authority of Arbitrator
If arbitration is initiated, the arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Cyber Strategy Institute, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim.
The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the AAA Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded.
The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and Affiliates.
- Waiver of Jury Trial
The parties hereby waive their constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this arbitration agreement.
Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you, Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company and/or Affiliates, in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, you waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other user.
All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Right to Waive
Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Survival of Agreement
This clause 16 will survive the termination of your license with Cyber Strategy Institute.
- Small Claims Court
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or Cyber Strategy Institute may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- Emergency Equitable Relief
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
- Claims Not Subject to Arbitration
Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration clause permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Delaware, USA, for such purpose.
- Governing Law
The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, and any dispute related to these Terms or the Platform, will be governed by and construed and enforced under the laws of the State of Delaware, as applicable, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
You agree that the Company may initiate a proceeding related to the enforcement or validity of its intellectual property rights in any court having jurisdiction. For any other proceeding that is not subject to arbitration under these Terms, the state and federal courts located in Delaware will have exclusive jurisdiction. You waive any objection to venue in any such courts.
- Special Terms
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if substantial changes are made, you may be notified by e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided (if any). You are responsible to provide the Platform with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, then the dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective within one (1) day of the earlier of a dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable). These changes will be effective immediately for new users of the Platform. Continued use of the Platform following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Communications and Notices
You consent to receive all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices, and disclosures electronically (collectively, “Communications”) that are provided in connection with these Terms or the use of the Platform. You agree that you may be provided with Communications by posting them on the Platform or by emailing them to you at the email address you provide in connection with using the Platform, if any. You should maintain copies of Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You may also contact us with questions, complaints, or claims concerning the Platform at https://cyberstrategyinstitute.com/contact-us/ or through email at [email protected].
- Rights and Remedies
Any right or remedy of Cyber Strategy Institute or the Company set forth in these Terms is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other right or remedy whether described in these Terms, under Applicable Law, at law, or in equity. The failure or delay of Cyber Strategy Institute in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Right of Assignment
You may not assign or transfer any right to use the Platform, or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms, without express prior written consent, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. The Company and its Affiliates may assign or transfer any or all of the rights or obligations accruing to Cyber Security Institute and the Company under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement other than the Indemnified Parties.
Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and Cyber Strategy Institute, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties regarding the Platform.
- Conflict of Interpretation
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with us, these Terms will control unless the other agreement specifically identifies these Terms and declares that the other agreement supersedes these Terms.
A waiver by Cyber Strategy Institute, the Company or their Affiliates (as applicable) of any right or remedy under these Terms shall only be effective if it is in writing, executed by a duly authorized representative of Cyber Strategy Institute and shall apply only to the circumstances for which it is given. A failure to exercise or enforce any right or remedy under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor shall it prevent any future exercise or enforcement of such right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of any such right or remedy or other rights or remedies.
Nothing in these Terms creates a relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, fiduciary relationship or relationship of consumer and retailer.
- State-Specific Citizen Laws
If You are a European Union citizen, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
Copyright © 2019 – 2023 Cyber Strategy Institute Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and trade marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Platform are the property of the Company. You are not permitted to use these Marks without prior written consent of the Company.
For any questions, comments, or feedback, you may contact us at any of the following channels:
Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: 6 February 2023