Save Time and Money while disrupting Cyber Criminals
Avoid the slow, expensive, time consuming aspects of Legacy Pentesting… Jump into a continuous model using Mimic, a Pentesting as a Service (PtaaS) platform based off Horizon3.ai’s NodeZero offering that reduces risk, accelerates real-cybersecurity against real-threats!
Traditional Pentesting vs Pentesting as a Service (PtaaS)
- High Cost – Single or Limited Engagement
- Resource Intensive
- Scheduling and Coordination Intensive
- Sluggish Testing Process
- Error Prone
- Can’t Scale
- Not customizable
- Reports take 7-12 weeks
- Remediation takes 3-5 months to verify changes were applied correctly
Pentesting as a Service (PtaaS)
- Reduced Costs – Unlimited Engagement (cost is based on endpoints)
- Not as resource intensive as any average IT expert can run it
- Self-Service Model, no complex scheduling and coordination approvals
- Rapid testing process (within min to hours)
- Scalable up/down based on operational or testing requirements
- Reports are instantly available with detailed remediation information
- Faster Remediation, can take hours or days to verify changes applied worked!
Pentesting WITH MIMIC
Leverage Artificial Intelligence to Accelerate Your Defenses
With Industry’s most advanced & award-winning Continuous Penetration Platform by Horizon3 and their NodeZero PtaaS capability designed to Find, Fix and Verify your vulnerabilities.
Mimic is driven by Internationally Recognized and Award Winning NodeZero Platform by Horizon3.ai
Winner, Pwn2Own Toronto 2022Dec 2022
Winner, Pwn2Own Toronto 2022
Cloud Security Innovation of the YearNov 2022
Named Finalist by SDC Awards a for Cloud Security Innovation of the Year
Cloud Security ExcellenceNov 2022
Horizon3.ai Named Winner of TMC 2022 Cloud Security Excellence Awards
Most Promising Early-Stage StartupAug 2022
Received Excellence Award for Most Promising Early Stage Startup
Best Data-Driven SaaS ProductJul 2022
NodeZero Named Finalist for Best Data-Driven SaaS Product in SaaS Awards
Best Penetration Testing PlatformJun 2022
Awarded in the 10th Annual Global Infosec Awards
Key Vendor Serving the MidmarketJun 2022
Named to MES Matter’s Key Vendors Serving the Midmarket list
Leading Security Visionary by EMAMay 2022
Included in the Vendor Vision 2022 Report by EMA
Top Cybersecurity Startups to Watch in 2022Jan 2022
eSecurity Planet named the top 40 cybersecurity startups to watch in 2022
Benefits of External Penetration Testing
External pentesting finds an organization’s footprint on the internet, using tools and methods an attacker would.
Verify if public facing assets open doors are vulnerable to ransomware exposure
Understand what attack paths ransomware actors can exploit to breach the perimeter, move laterally within the network, and gain access to “crown jewel” data.
Visualize the risk and impact
See the risk and impact of misconfigured third-party applications and weak or default credentials as an attacker would use them to breach your perimeter.
Improve asset management
Continuously discover their public-facing assets, hybrid cloud assets, and internal assets.
Understand third-party and supply chain risks
NodeZero can be run continuously, both internally and externally, providing an immediate understanding of third-party and supply chain risks.
Save time and resources
Penetration tests can be set up within minutes and executed as often as needed. No extensive tuning, training, or certifications are required, and results are prioritized with proof, so time and resources can be spent fixing only what matters.
Continuous security assessments
Run autonomous penetration tests as often as needed so blue and red teams can complement each other’s efforts.
Address the most likely Cybersecurity tasks that Boards will be overseeing in 2023!
- If your public, be prepared to meet SEC regulation for reporting
- Provide feedback into Incident Response Exercises with real-facts
- Ensure 3rd Party governance
- Enhance ransomware protection
- Increase opportunity to be able to afford and even get cyber insurance
- Working towards password elimination internally and through SaaS apps
with service accounts